Secure Your Future
Triple Canopy is a leading provider of mission support, security, training and advisory services to organizations worldwide. Founded by former U.S. Army Special Forces personnel and today, more than 80 percent of our employees have served in the U.S. military.
We seek top performers who appreciate the opportunities that come with being part of a growing organization. At Triple Canopy, we want more than superior credentials. We seek innovative team players who thrive in fast-paced and challenging environments – performing at their best when expectations are high. We offer a variety of career opportunities at Triple Canopy in various locations to include our corporate headquarters, field offices or projects both at home and abroad.
Quiet Professionals, Still Serving
Most of our integrated security specialist positions require experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Armed/unarmed physical security
- Military special operations
- Military police, security police or security force management
- Law enforcement (SWAT/SRT)
- Emergency medicine
Other positions require technical experience in one or more of the following fields:
- Program/project management
- Federal programs
- Training and advisory
- Logistics and supply chain
- Expeditionary services
- Construction, operations and management
- Capacity building, humanitarian assistance and peacekeeping programs
- Intelligence and analysis
- Information technology/information systems
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.